Total Office Technologies
We are an out-sourced in-house, full-service, managed IT services company.
Providing cost effective services & solutions for small to midsize companies, 25-100+ employees, office or remote, needing IT Services & Cloud Computing that aren’t big enough to have their own IT department and can’t afford it.
We help our clients streamline their operations become more efficient, reduce expenses that impact their bottom line, an “all in one solution.” We focus on the problems our clients have and solve them.
Your Computers, High Speed Internet, Applications, Files, Microsoft Suite, Virus Protection, Phone, Video Conferencing, Data Back-Up, Disaster Recovery, Cyber Security & Compliance, 24-7 Support.
Who We Are
"I love helping people make money"
"I love helping people make money, that’s how I see it, it matters to us that they make money. What we do helps them run their business efficiently and effectively, safely, securely, which makes their lives better."
-Mike Feeley, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer
ProComm Total Office Technologies
See What Our Clients Say
“They always take care of me”
“I’ve used ProComm for years…. They’ve done all of the things that I literally have no idea how to do and they’ve done it seamlessly and affordably for me. When I have a problem or something comes up… they are Johnny-on-the-spot, they always take care of me.”
– Josh Nichol, Owner
Gutter South, LLC
We Are More Than Just Another IT company, We Are:
We value all of our clients. Are you tired of not being able to get a hold of the person in charge of your IT? Then give us a call.
The Last IT Company You Will Need
Obsessed With Communication
Need More Reasons? How About:
Honesty and Integrity
We believe in being up front and honest. There is no bait-and-switch, we will tell you exactly what will help your business … no more … no less.
State of the Art Equipment
ProComm Total Office Technologies is HIPAA Compliant, and we safe guard your information and your clients’ information.
Give Us a Call
What We Do
We help with all things cloud based back up, disaster recovery, increased security, compliance, flexibility, mobility and maximizing a remote workforce.
We use dark web scanning, firewalls, employee phishing and more to detect any security threats your company may have.
Confused by all the compliance rules? We can tell you which compliance rules you should focus on, and help your company meet those rules.
Tired of Managing IT on your own?
“I’ve been a loyal ProComm Total Office Technologies customer since 2002 for three main reasons:
- They are extremely responsive and proactive. Time is money. They anticipate technology problems and growth opportunities, so we don’t have any downtime trying to catch up.
- I trust their upgrading recommendations and don’t waste my time doing my own research or shopping around.
- With ProComm’s support, we have doubled the revenue of our engineering firm in the last 10 years.”
- Wayne Owen, Conway & Owen Engineering, Inc.
- They are available 24/7 and their easy ticketing system and remote repair capabilities help me sleep at night.
- We have more than 200 team members and ProComm’s plug and play onboarding process makes it simple for a new employee to get up to speed.
- Over the last five years, we’ve tripled in revenue without acquisitions. We couldn’t have done it without ProComm.”
- Brian Butler, President Turf Masters
- We wanted a company that would grow with us and keep the valuable information of our members secure.
- We run a tight ship and appreciate how responsive and reliable they are.
- They’re always there when we need them.”
- Jennifer Oliff, General Manager Hawks Ridge Golf Club
- Mike and Dave had already set us up for remote work, so it was just a few clicks to keep us in business. What a relief.
- Mike is very intuitive. He listens to what I want to achieve and translates that into what they need to do.
- Dave is second-to-none at making it happen.
- I have access to the same quality IT services once only available to large businesses, at a price I can afford.”
- Juan Reyes, President/CEO
Pro Roofing & Siding
Complimentary One-Hour Needs Assessment
Get your IT Bill of Health Assessment for your office.
We take a look at your:
- Internet Provider
- File Management
- Virus Protection
- Phone Systems
- Video Conferencing
- Data Back-Up
- Disaster Recovery
- Cyber Security
Know the status of your IT systems.